Used Boats: 456 Adverts Displaying: 1-10
It is powered by quad Mercury 350 Verado's with 150 hrs and has transferable warranty for next 3 years but can be extended to 2027. The electronics are top of the line Garmins and also has a loaded JL audio speaker system. Call the listing broker today for a showing.
Here is the perfect opportunity to own a like new 37 Invincible Cat without the long wait. The boat is extremely clean and shows as new.... read more
The boat has had an open check book with numerous updates including: brand new granite counter tops in Galley, new flat screen TV's, new carpet, and rebuilt engines with under 600 hrs. The current owner is even willing to let the new buyer keep the boat at the dock in Islip, NY for winter if need be. Call the listing broker for more information and a showing today.
If your in the market for a 55 to 60 foot Sportfish, then this 57 Viking should be a must see. The current owner has owned the boat for most of it's life and has kept it in extraordinary shape.... read more
|Length:|| 57' 2"|
|Location:||New York USA|
This 51' Custom Sportfish is tournament ready and balances the needs of the serious sport fisherman with comforts of a quality yacht. Ricker Brothers have produced quality convertibles tailored to their demanding customers exact requirements since the 80's. Built in Florida with hand-laid solid fiberglass hulls. She is designed for her outstanding performance and her ability to tame the rough seas.
She has two staterooms and two heads below and the enclosed bridge is equipped with a sink, refrigerator, toilet and can be considered to be a third stateroom.
Her MTU Series 60 diesel engi... read more
All Harriers are twin diesel powered and capable of 40 knots or more. Supercavitating propellers in shallow tunnels are standard for simplicity and reliability.
Styling is contemporary with a classic yachting flavor and the function needed at sea is not forgotten. Interiors are spacious, clean and sophisticated with rich appointments and detail.
Hunt Yacht 36 Harrier Downeast
- Twin Volvo Penta DS 870hp (718 hours)
- Mastervolt 8kW 60 amp/soundbox (156 hours)
- Triple reverse cycle a/c heat units on bridge
- Ultra dynamics joystick w/bow thruster
- Plotter - Garmin 521... read more
The 480 Sea Ray offers plenty of luxurious living space indoors in the well-appointed cabin featuring a three stateroom two head layout. The spacious cockpit allows for plenty of entertaining space along with an easily accessed flybridge up a molded stairway.... read more
"Sea Racer" is a 2002 Nordic Tugs 42 that has been lovingly cared for by its owners. No expenses spared. Mechanicals on board are fined tuned and she is ready for cruising this summer. She comes outfitted with Achilles tender and davit, two kayaks, deck chairs and a BBQ, a combo washer/dryer, even a... read more
New Arrival! The 55 Ocean Yachts Super Sport is a tried and true Sportfish. Built for comfort. Made for long trips or just a visit to the dock. It has been maintained to the fullest. It is turn-key and ready for your next adventure.... read more
More Photos and Information to follow:
- Fresh Water Pershing with Complete New Paint Job
- Meticulous owner keeps the boat under cover and in Bristol condition
- Updated Interior Woodwork
- New Bottom Job, Prop Speed and balanced props
- New Audio System
- New Wood flooring inside the cabin
- New Canvas and Upholstery
- New Batteries... read more
- Below, there are three staterooms on the lower level, including a lavish full-beam master, a VIP cabin forward, and a second guest stateroom with full berth.
- A cockpit hatch provides access to a spacious, standup engine room.
- Topside, the large air-conditioned flybridge includes a refrigerator and grill in addition to dinghy storage aft and a well-designed helm console.
"Aquatica" is a handsome pilothouse yacht with a three-stateroom interior arranged with the galley and dinette forward, on the pilothouse level, creating a spacious and wide-open salon area. ... read more